The concrete and metal elements of your jewelry are very stable and strong but can also be sensitive to certain factors.
- Avoid putting your earrings in contact with chemicals such as perfumes, cosmetics, oils and other skin care products. This can tarnish the metal and discolor the concrete.
- Remove your jewelry before showering or bathing. Water will tarnish the metal.
- Avoid swimming with your jewelry on. Both chlorine and salt water are chemicals that will react with the metals and tarnish them.
- Keep your jewelry put away when not being worn. It is best to store them in a dry place, away from humidity and moisture. We recommend keeping them in the original box or a jewelry pouch.
- Remove your jewelry before sleeping to minimize risk of deforming the metals and/or harming yourself.